August 24th, 2009

Update!

The entire class was at Scrub Hill today. It's an aboriginal community farm, not far from the school. They had... 80 acres of land, I believe, and it was all filled with plants. And some pretty rare plants among them. It was pretty interesting, but nothing I couldn't have lived without. We weren't there for very long anyway. After school, my group stayed in the classroom and worked on an International Technology and Culture assignment. We finished off about... 15.30, I think. When the gym opened at 16, I went down there to workout, and try my new program for the first time.
The first program I had, was made the very first time we got down there. I guess the program was okay, it just didn't fit me, so therefore I kept adding stuff to it, trying to make it harder. That didn't really work. So, last Wednesday, I had a new program made (my old one had somehow gone missing anyway). A student called Elliot made it for me. I told him the old one hadn't really fit me, and that I wanted to focus on my leg/ankle instead of just an overall workout. So he made up a new program for me, that I made on my computer, and uploaded here. I made the program from memory, so it might not be entirely accurate (I'm 100% sure it's not accurate, I forgot the numbers on most of the machines down there, and I might have forgotten to ad something. Oh, and the sit-ups aren't really on my program, but I do them anyway) The exercises are in no specific order, as the order depends on which machines are free, and what I feel like doing.
Anyway, the new program is awesome, much harder and much better than the old one. Think it took my about 1 hour and 15 minutes to go through all of it today. Now I just have to work on finding the best possible order of the exercises.

Photobucket

Other stuff going on the past week... not much. BBQ at the school Sunday. For all the international students and their homestay parents. International students included the Asian student, who also study in the W-block. So, we played football (soccer). Had a tournament. 4 teams. The all-danish team won it all^^ the other teams were mixed Danes/Aussies/Asians. Afterwards, food! Sausages, burgers, chips, dip, lots of stuff. Was pretty fun, but didn't take very long. We got there at 10, and were back on at about 14, I think

Haven't done much else this week... oh! Besides being at a netcafe Thursday. Some guys started talking about hosting a lan-party Thursday in school, and they discussed possible locations for it. Couldn't really come up with anything legal, with enough space. Then they thought of a netcafe. So, they asked in class how many of us were up for it, and pretty much all the boys were. They went to the netcafe and talked to them, they had enough room, and the price was $20 for a lock-down, i.e. an entire night. So, that's what we did. An entire night at M.I.A Gaming. Was awesome. Played lots of Call of Duty 2 (which was actually the most fun, had some pretty close matches), Warcraft 3 (of course) and some other games. And, of course, I watched the Guild Wars 2 trailer. It was, simply, awesome. It can be found at the official Guild Wars 2 site (here), for anybody that might want to see it. And yeah, we had school the day after, and yeah, all of us were tired. All 21 boys. 23 boys in class and 4 girls, so quite a few showed up. None of the girls though. It was all worth it though.

Not much left to tell for this week, I guess. Oh, one thing left. We finally decided on a design for our jersey. It's a jersey everybody in class will be getting. With their name or something on the back. First picture is the design (obviously) and the second one is with the names for the backs of the jersey. Most of them are for our class, but some of the teachers get one each year as well. $60 each, so I guess it's not so bad...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Anyway, see ya next time!
/wave

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment