July 26th, 2009

So, the pictures I promised. Not a lot, I guess, but there are a few. I'm in none of them, as I took all of them. With my mobile:P I guess I could grab some pictures some of my classmates took, and post them here as well, I didn't really take a lot of pictures from the flight downunder, but I know some people did. Not gonna be a long post today, pretty much just the links, and a thing or two:P

1st: the pictures:


My room 1 Pretty obvious, my room:P
My room 2
Urangan Pier 1 Pics of the Urangan Pier. As you can see, it's pretty darn long, and they're building it longer. Apparently it was used to bring stuff to and from the big ships bringing supplies, that couldn't get close to shore. The stuff was brought to and from the ship by train. Part of the pier was torn down years ago, so now they're rebuilding it. 
Urangan Pier 2
Urangan Pier 3

Walk Home 1 The way we walk home every day. Have had better views, but I tend to either forget all about taking pics, or my mobile has run out of battery. We have around 1.5km from TAFE to Centro, where we get on a bus, and 1.5km from Boar Harbour to Wyuna Court 10. Quite a walk, but at least I'm getting some workout^^

Walk Home 2
Walk Home 3
Walk Home 4
TAFE 1 Pictures from TAFE. 1st picture: the W Block, Center For English Development or something. There are a few asian classes in W as well, but none of them are gonna stay as long as us. (the guy in the pic is a classmate)
TAFE 2 2nd: Classmates  messing around. Throwing a football, tackling whoever catches it
TAFE 3 3rd: On the other side of the road. We usually eat over there, and the cantine is there as well. Pretty much everything in there has been fried... smells of grease. 
PADI Stuff 1 So... apparently this is all you need to get a PADI liscence
PADI Stuff

Wyuna Court 10 This is where I live. Not the best pic. And yea, it is as small as it looks^^

Now, I realize the pictures are kinda small, but I decided to compress them, so it wouldn't take ages to upload them. You can all see the big pics later if ya want. Also, pictures aren't great, I know, but they're not of anything special anyway. Have more pics, but can't be bothered to upload them right now^^

/wave

Note: seems I forgot to compress one of the pictures... oh well

2 kommentarer:

Huw Bear July 27, 2009 at 7:00 AM  

Nice curtains.. and room, looks girly ^__^
looks like a lovely place to be staying, a nice veiws.
and whats the PADI?

/wave

Nikolai Øllegaard July 31, 2009 at 4:21 AM  

So true, but I suppose the girlish look is just the way he is...

Also, darn the country looks beautiful

Post a Comment