July 22nd, 2009

Another update! Been a while since the last time it seems.

The last couple of days we've been looking for a guy called Michael, who's the gym manager. We needed to talk to him about paying for the gym. We were supposed to get a special price, 'cause we're international students, and will only be here for 5 months. Actually, it's been more than the last couple of days, it's been since we first heard of him, one of the first days. Mathis, Jesper and I actually had an appointment with him one day, but he didn't show up, so we had some other guy make our program. Nick, I think. Oh well, we met him today anyway. So the price for all 5 months will be $70, which is the price usual TAFE students pay for 3 months. Pretty cheap, think that's what it costs in Denmark, for 1 month or so...

Anyway, we've been talking to th PADI instructor as well, and quite a few people dropped out. Only 10 people left now, who're gonna get a PADI liscense. The instructor wanted to raise the price to $400, or so, but we made him keep it at $350. Most of the remaining would quit if the price was raised, and so would I.

Oh, and I mentioned a busy saturday, last time. It went pretty well. Swimming was easier this time, and I was actually able to swim<.<>

So, first training session today as well. Our program isn't that great, actually. Waaaay too focused on the arms, in my opinion. Not enough on chest/stomach/back. Legs are fine, quite a few exercises for those as well. Could do the entire program in a little more than an hour, so did an extra set of some of the exercises, and did some exercises that weren't on our program, and talked to some of the instructors. Nice guys. Marine Studies tomorrow, wonder how that will go, my arms are pretty tired at the moment. Oh well.

I believe I promised somebody to put up some pictures last weekend. I forgot. And... I don't really have any pictures on my computer to put up at the moment... will upload some this weekend though. Once I take some of the school, still haven't gotten around to that.

Anyway, guess I'll see ya next time then^^

Anything you wanna know, ask^^

/wave


Time table

Decided to add my timetable:P Just click on it for the full size. In case you can't see, the blue is Marine Studies. Mathis made this in Excel 2007, and apparently it messed up a little with dark background+dark text.

1 kommentarer:

Nikolai Øllegaard July 23, 2009 at 7:59 AM  

Aw, that doesn't look too bad, and in a few weeks, you'll probably enjoy the swimming ;)

Glad to hear it's not bad downunder.

Post a Comment