Back in the DK!

So, back in Denmark at last. Had a great couple of weeks with my parents. We were in Hervey Bay (well... duh), Airlie Beach (loooooooong drive from Hervey Bay), Cairns (just as long from Airlie Beach to Cairns as from Hervey Bay to Airlie Beach) and then Sydney (flew from Cairns, too long to drive).

Seen lots of stuff, done lots of things. Still wondering whether I should upload pictures or not, I'm not sure yet.

Flew home this sunday/monday. One 10 hour flight, one 11 hour flight, and one 30min flight, plus a couple of hours of waiting between the flights. Two very long days. Traveled home with Jesper and his family, as my family had some other tickets so we wouldn't be flying together. The first flight (10h, Sydney-Bangkok), we were seated pretty far apart, but we had personal screens so we watched movies all the way. Second flight (11h, Bangkok-Copenhagen), we were seated next to each other, but we had no personal screen and no way to watch movies. Was a REALLY long flight, even though we slept some of the way.

The last flight (30min Copenhagen-Aarhus)was kinda lame... flying for 30min after two massive flights is kinda weird. What was even weirder, was that everybody was suddenly talking Danish again! That's gonna take a while to get used to. Was kinda confused when the stewardess talked to me in Danish. Still not used to people talking Danish in the streets either. Sounds funny.

Oh, and it's bloody cold! I'm freezing constantly, and the heat never reaches my room :(
Gonna have to figure something out...

So, now that I'm home, I need new stuff. I need a new desk, I need a new computer, I need a new chair and I need somewhere to put all my books (I have a lot of books. A LOT!) Gonna be quite a challenge. Now if My room had just been 5sqm larger...
I'll manage though, gonna be... interesting.
Having trouble with the computer as well. The price of most of the hardware has gone up (and some of it has somehow disappeared from the site I was gonna order it at), so I'm gonna wait till after Christmas, and hope for a sale or something. Some new stuff will be out soon anyway, that might drop prices as well.

Anyway, till next time /wave

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment