Broken laptop

Yea, my laptop broke. It's a hardware error, most likely. When I turn it on, the screen turns on, but doesn't show anything. Going to take my laptop to a shop this Friday, as this is pretty much the only day I have time. Gonna ask how much I'd cost to make them check what the error is (personally, I'm guessing the graphics card, as I've been having trouble with that lately). Not gonna tell them to repair/replace it, before I find out how much it costs. If it costs too much... I'll probably buy a netbook instead, and figure out a way to connect my old harddrives to it, to transfer the stuff.

Unfortunatly, having no laptop means that I won't be on msn much, won't be on GW at all, and that the Whitsunday/Goldcoast updates have been postponed, until I know more. It sucks, big time. And I just found out that I haver less money on my account than I thought! Damn Visa... Whitsunday and Goldcoast was expensive. Anyway, maybe I'll see you on msn, maybe not. I'll be checking Facebook every now and then anyway, so that will most likely be the best option of getting in contact with me.
Sorry

2 kommentarer:

Huw Bear October 10, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

Lies!!

Anonymous October 12, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

/slap
thats my line!
and i agree with crush :P

Lost

/wave

Post a Comment