Graduation!

So, today was graduation day. It was just a formal graduation for my class, as we will actually still be going to school until November 27th. We just graduated with the other Year 12 students anyway. Took a loooooooooooong time. Didn't get home til 21.30. Lots of diplomas, certificates, speeches and awards. I was the only non-Australian to win an award! The Carol Charles Award!

Carol Charles Memorial Award 2
Carol Charles Memorial Award 1
Winner of Carol Charles Memorial Award 2009

They called my name, I walked up on stage, posed a bit (^^) took the plate/award thingie and went back to my seat. Now... if there had been an award for most applause... I'd have won that as well, thanks to my classmates^^

We'll be getting our grades next week, I believe. Still have a few assessments left. So far I'm the only one who's completely done with Mathematics, which includes the optional worksheets, yay!
ITAC assessment for Thursday, had it postponed, as Johnathan realized that we had a lot to do. So... Chemistry Oral tomorrow (if we get through the people leftover from last Friday, that we didn't have time to do), English Presentation sometime this week. Maths test Monday, Marine Studies test Monday, ITAC test Tuesday... maybe some other stuff I forgot. Unless I'm far behind on the ITAC assessment tomorrow, I'll post the first Goldcoast update.

See ya /wave

0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment